Test 4 of 4
1. What is the goal of Islam?
a. World peace
b. World domination
c. world equality
d. Harmony with all people and with nature
2. About what percentage of the world’s Muslims cannot read or understand Arabic, the language of their Holy Books?
3. In Iran, what is the penalty for homosexuality?
a. Death by stoning
b. Death by hanging
c. Thirty lashes
d. Ninety-nine lashes
4. At puberty, removal of clitoris and inner labia is performed on more than 80% of females in which of the following Muslim countries?
a. Somalia, Uganda, Kenya
b. Turkey, Ethiopia, Nigeria
c. Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan
d. Jordan, Egypt, Libya
5. In which of the following countries is amputating the hands of thieves most often carried out?
c. Saudi Arabia
6. How old was Muhammad’s youngest wife when the marriage was consummated?
7. Currently, Muslims make up about what percentage of the world’s total population?
8. In what year did Osama bin Laden and leaders from Egypt, Bangladesh and Pakistan declare war on the United States?
9. What Muslim Brotherhood organization is currently active on 500 university campuses in the United States?
a. The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR)
b. The Muslim Student’s Association (MSA)
c. Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
d. American Youth for Equality (AYE)
10. Wealthy citizens from which three countries donate the most money to Islamic terrorists?
a. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
b. Iran, Pakistan, Egypt
c. Morocco, Tunisia, Kenya
d. Somalia, Sudan, Turkey