Test 3 of 4
1. Islam teaches Muslims to
a. humble themselves, pray and seek world peace
b. fight until all people are Muslims, are enslaved by Muslims, or are dead.
c. violently protest every insult to Allah, Muhammad, the Qur’an, or Islam
d. Isolate themselves in enclaves and train for fighting in wars of conquest
2. Which countries have the most Muslims? (List most, second-most.)
a. Indonesia, Pakistan
b. India, Afghanistan
c. Bangladesh, Egypt
d. Saudi Arabia, Somalia
3. Which group has suffered the most murders in the “Cause of Allah” since 2001?
4. What two countries produce the most terrorist attacks in the “Cause of Allah?”
a. Egypt and Afghanistan
b. Egypt and Syria
c. Iran and Saudi Arabia
d. Iran and Pakistan
5. How many wives did Muhammad take?
6. About how many years did it take Spaniards and Portuguese to drive Muslims off the Iberian Peninsula after they had invaded and conquered it in AD 718?
7. Which Biblical prophet is not mentioned in the Qur’an?
8. What two rewards are not promised in Islamic paradise?
a. Thrones, gardens
b. Rivers, fruit
c. Love, peace
d. Virgins, wine
9. Under Sharia Law, what is the penalty for adultery?
a. Thirty lashes
b. Ninety-nine lashes
c. Death by stoning
d. Death by beheading
10. Open borders
a. provide better security
b. promote world peace
c. promote the spread of Islam
d. improve economics