Test 2 of 4
1. Globally, Muslims outnumber Jews by a factor of about how many to one?
a. 100 to 1
b. 50 to 1
c. 25 to 1
d. 10 to 1
2. What is the goal of Islam?
a. World peace
b. World social justice
c. World economic equality
d. World domination
3. Which countries are Islamic States governed by Sharia law?
a. Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Iran
b. Turkey, Ethiopia, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria
c. Morocco, Libya, Algeria, Syria, Lebanon
d. Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Jordan, Pakistan
4. In what year did Osama bin Laden personally declare war on the United States?
5. The Qur’an prescribes which of the following punishments for those who wage war against Allah and his Messenger and cause mischief throughout the land?
a. 100 lashes, imprisonment for 50 years
b. 100 lashes, confinement and hard labor for 20 years
c. 100 lashes, beheading
d. Execution, crucifixion, cutting off hand and foot from opposite sides, or expulsion
6. In Islamic states, what group is usually selected to attend madrassas, memorize the Qur’an and learn to wage jihad?
a. Boys who are serious about Islamic prayer rituals
b. Boys and girls who excel at memorizing the Qur’an
c. Boys and girls who are emotionally unstable
d. Boys who like to fight and play war games
7. Why do many devout Islamists dye their beards jet black?
a. It is required by Sharia law.
b. So they won’t look like Jews
c. To look more fierce
d. To make themselves look younger
8. About what percent of Muslims secretly practice mysticism?
d. Almost none
9. About what percent of Muslims fight for world domination?
10. Islam forbids
a. Lying, theft, murder
b. child marriage, female genital mutilation, wife-beating
c. Immodesty, alcohol, fornication
d. Suicide bombing, breaking treaties, using nuclear weapons