Answers to Test 2
1. Globally, Muslims outnumber Jews by a factor of about how many to one?
a. 100 to 1
2. What is the goal of Islam?
d. World domination
3. Which countries are Islamic States governed by Sharia law?
a. Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Iran
4. In what year did Osama bin Laden personally declare war on the United States?
5. The Qur’an prescribes which of the following punishments for those who wage war against Allah and his Messenger and cause mischief throughout the land?
d. Execution, crucifixion, cutting off hand and foot from opposite sides, or expulsion
6. In Islamic states, what group is usually selected to attend madrassas, memorize the Qur’an and learn to wage jihad?
a. Boys who are serious about Islamic prayer rituals
7. Why do many devout Islamists dye their beards jet black?
b. So they won’t look like Jews
8. About what percentage of Muslims secretly practice mysticism?
9. About what percent of Muslims fight for world domination?
10. Islam forbids
c. Immodesty, alcohol, fornication
Test 3 Test 4 Back to Test 1 Back to Test 2
JUMP TO: HOME BELIEFS HISTORY GROWTH SELF-TESTS COMPARE CHRISTIANITY GET BOOK CONTACT FAQs